Proven Online Therapy in Tennessee
Are you looking for a good counselor or therapist but can’t find the right fit with a counselor in your area? Do you have mobility or time limitations that make it hard for you to travel to see a mental health therapist? Perhaps you travel for work and going to a reoccurring in office appointment is unmanageable or impossible? Online counseling in Tennessee is a great answer that provides convenience and ease in reaching a therapist who can help you. From the privacy of your own home you can connect with a counselor on line via the secure videoconferencing options we provide for you.
Top 6 Reasons to Try Online Counseling
- COVID-19 stay-at-home orders
- More privacy than going in person to a counseling office
- Limited need to travel to the therapist’s office
- No having to wait in a waiting room
- Selecting your own setting that is comfortable and beneficial for you
- Speak to a counselor who specializes in the area you need help with
- It can be easier to open up about embarrassing or difficult topics via a computer screen than when face-to-face with a counselor
Online Counseling is For Individuals, Families and Couples
We see individuals but also couples and families online as well. This can be really valuable if you’re in a long-distance relationship: we can videoconference all together and deal with relationship issues. Likewise, if you are having trouble with a child, parent, or sibling who does not live near you, we can meet online as a group and work out the issues. Our online counseling service is offered throughout Tennessee.
Contact Us About Online Counseling in TN
If you have any questions about our online counseling in Tennessee, want more information or would like to give it a try, please feel free to contact an experienced therapist at our office.
We offer online therapy and counseling throughout Tennessee including the cities of Chattanooga, Clarksville, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Knoxville, Memphis, Murfreesboro, and Nashville.